We invite you to take the time, before you arrive, to set an intention for the weekend.
What you choose to bring to The Joining and the weekend will contribute to creating your experience. Taking a few minutes to think about what you are looking for, what you want to gain, what you want to share will help you create an experience conducive to your needs.
Please bring with you:
- Drinking water – there is only tap water available
- Shoes (easy on/off are best)
- Mosquito repellent (natural/non-aerosol)
- Hat / Sunscreen
- Umbrella (in case of rain)
- All bedding needs i.e. sheets, pillow, doona (vinyl covered mattress supplied)
- Loose comfortable clothing
- Personal toiletries (non-aerosol)
- Towel/s including optional bath mat (for use after shower)
- Yoga mat (if participating in early morning yoga)
- Cushion (optional) for sitting in workshops
- Musical instruments (optional) – drums, didge, guitar, percussion etc
- Special clothes for the dinners, ceremonies or dancing to express & explore different aspects of your wonderful self!
How to get to The Joining at the Luther Heights Campsite.
1592-1606 David Low Way,
Coolum Beach QLD 4573
From the South or North of Brisbane
Heading from the North or South onM1 towards Noosa