At The Joining we value the experiences of every participant, facilitator and member of our community.
We are committed to upholding a high standard of integrity to each person’s journey and well being.
It is important that each person joining our team can connect with our system of values. We have listed some points to support a healthy connection. Each person on our team does their best:
- To insure that each person they connect with is treated with dignity and compassion.
- To support members of our community where possible and forward any concerns to members of the first circle and VGC.
- To reflect upon experiences using processes like the four agreements, NVC, the Ho’oponopono, or other personal processes that you may follow when experiencing personal reactions with another. (these processes are listed below)
- To not impose person wishes or expectations on others.
The four agreements:
“The First Agreement: Be Impeccable with Your Word. The Second Agreement: Don’t Take Anything Personally. The Third Agreement: Don’t Make Assumptions. The Fourth Agreement: Always Do Your Best” ~ Don Miguel Ruiz from The Four Agreements
NVC process outline:
- what I observe – what you observe
- how I feel – how you feel
- what I need or value – what you need or value
- what I would like – what you would like
I Love You, I’m Sorry, Forgive Me, Thank You
We hope that you can see how our system of values connects with yours and that you feel comfortable working with us.